Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sunway Lagoon, here i come! ING-BEAUTIFUL TOOTHY SMILE me me (",)


I woke up quite late. I was suppose to go to Shah Alam to the bundle shop to find few items for my Wild Wild West Gathering at Montkiara, this coming Saturday. Too bad, movie marathon til 6am+. How could i be able to wake up early? Yupp yupp yupp...

Mama rang. As usual,asked me to holla back. [mentang2 MAXIS bg along 1k a m0nth for ph0ne usage..jahat jahat]
She was alone at home. Dad plays golf with his peeps at RJCC. Poor you,momma! Shes lonely,plus scaredy cat! Hehe.. Basically,we both miss each other even at times,she could be such pain in the ....
-i dont have to finish the line. Y'all kn0w whats the w0rd- hahaha..
Ma bad mamacka! It is the truth! Isvinii... Havent seen her for a m0nth! Ja no tebe o4EHb cky4ajy,mama4ka!!
I did remember 0ne part though while talking to her. It was about Mr. A, Datok S son.. Gosh.. Neverending story since 4eva~ people in my family have been trying so hard, i mean the hardest,to matchmake me with Mr. A. Are you people nuts? Cant you get it, that I AM JUST NOT INTO HIM!! Stop forcing me, PLEASE! Especially you,mamyta!
I understand you want to see US get married+have kids,bla bla bla.. I realized your friends' daughters all have tied the kn0ts,walked d0wn the aisle.. I believed the fact that it hurts you in many ways! And honestly mama, i never intenti0nally want to hurt you in any ways or other.. Marriage is just too complicated to be rectified!
ς if theres any justice in the world,i would be your man, you would be my girl - LEMAR ς

Gosh.. This topic really disturbed my mental! Now i am MENTALLY DISTURBED.. Erk.. :-S people PLEASE.. Leave me alone! Dont interfere me days! okay okay! I shall hushh n0w!

Distressful.. Was at dentist. I was quite not at ease. Yeah.. After the minor operati0n of my wisdom tooth, me started having this paranoia. Thank god! It wasnt take so l0ng! N0w me teeth are okie d0kie! Next visit me wanted to go for whitening. Oh owWw.. Lets see my t0othy smile.. ^_^
*sparkling..dazzling*

Then i set my path to Sunway Lagoon. Now ive the Season Pass VIP Card. Thank you,daddy! Love ya! Erk.. -Weird of me to say that!- Uhuhu.. I went to meet Ms. Goh. She was so charmed with me daddys. She rang him few times regarding the card. Daddy insisted of getting ME the card! S0metimes i w0nder, has HE changed? Is it for real?

Oh my oh my.. Ive lots to do tomorrow. Ive told Mr. Z that i might kidnapped during lunch hour. Still up to it,The Muffin Man? Just holla back at me alryte, if you want me to! ;-) gotta manage me time t0morrow! Gotta find cowboy shapka,shawl,rubashka, etc.. Could i get it all d0ne in a day time? Yeah.. Me guess me g0nna be just fine!

. . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi i'm syah..

it's sunway lagoon season pass!
anyone interested plz gimme a call..
03-56390000(office)
016-6671805(mobile)

*free entrance for the whole year! plus 50% discount for any sunway room rates!