Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bday Dinner In Advanced


Happy Birthday to u,
Happy birthday to u,
Happy Bday to Syezz,
Happy Birthday to You!

Had our dinner at Yuen Buffet Steambot. Gosh! Pigged out nite alrite! So much f0od! I wanted to puke already. Especially seafood! Well,since ive stopped eating seafood, except for selected fish, my heart wasnt at ease, l0oking at it. A part of me wanted to just whack everything. But when i thought about the c0nsequences, naa.. Stay away!

The m0st i enj0yed was the chicken wing. It was great! The people were running after it when saw the waitress br0ught it in. Guna and Warrior were am0ng them all. A g0od thing-me got to eat it! Thank you guys! Appreciate a lot the eff0rt that youve got there! That is what friends are for..

And suddenly, Kikie Kuukie Kiikuu walked t0wards the table with 0ne cake+candles. Me likey~ hehe.. Then me realized, part of the bday dnr was to celeb me bday.
Pe0ple, THANK U S0 MUCH! Spassiba vam balshoi!

No comments: