Saturday, July 19, 2008

My belly button


Yess yess.. Am fucking bored! Thats why i took pic of me belly button. Opsie! Dont say about the 'buncetness' ! Not acceptable! Got me?

Was on the phone with 'H' 3 hours or more maybe. [dia call]
He can talk! Haha.. Good news then! No communications barrier! Like you already! :-* hehe.. I know, i can talk!
Aish.. 10am me working til 2pm. Movie day cancel. Mr. Z is unwell. And me broke as a joke! Erk.. Might go to azzy-luzzy's house with Sharwty. Pity you,babe.. Laki ko gi btn! Huhu.. Lets see how it goes!

Next whole week, me shift 5pm-2am. Macam kerja kilang la plak! Ops! Operator pengeluaran?! Ahahaha :-D bodo bodo..

I miss my babyboo, Richard! Or i miss something else!? I am so in fucking denial! My two babes,you both know,what i miss most,what i need most-at this time around! No joke! Mayday mayday! - - -

No comments: