Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Made In Italy


Thank you thank you thank you Kak Ieta! How thoughtful! Well, had dinner with Kak Ieta+Mika+Alieff+Yan+Jai. Was waiting for Fayzo and Haniff. Fayzo! How many times youve been at Asia Cafe?! They lost their way! Nway, Jai said Haniff has a new car-satria neo-pai COD.. Lucky dawg! Haha.. What a bitch? Yeah yeah.. Of course i envy him! Rich kid! Aish..

Me over joy! Me 2nd bday pwesent! Gladiator sandals,thats what ive been l0nging for.. Luv y'all! Me kn0w, you people luv me-being-me! And tops, green stripy and blue bedazzled baby-t. Wished it was SWAROVSKI though! Yeah ryte! Freaking expensive! Again, i thank YOU, azrarita genuwine! Owh.. Marcus has gotten me a cd of Russian s0ngs! Damn.. Even better. I mean, how can i n0t luv y'all! . . .

[ expecting m0re pwesents actually since i remember, ive msg every walk of life, a m0nth ago 0n me bday pwesent! Ahaha.. Aku memang sengal! Huhu.. As l0ng as you love me! ]

No comments: