Monday, July 21, 2008

Bday Pwesents In Advanced



Thank you, Mr.MA a.k.a gwumpy master for the birthday presents! :-* luv u,deawy fwen! Hell yeah,my 1st birthday presents that i received this year. How thoughtful! I luv the chocolate bear with words on it HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORT ! I dont think i'd eat it! Its just t0o ch0mell.. Hehe.. Its in the fridge. Make it super frozen. Haha.. Lets see, how l0ng it would last..

The vodka? Save it for later.. ;-) the birthday bash! Am waiting for Kak Ieta to be back! 0nce shes in Malaysia, party pe0ple! Huhu.. Shes having fun alrite, in Austria. Oh n0o.. I think, shes in Italy n0w. Everywhere she g0es..






Miss those times together! Partner in crime! Haha..
Kak Ieta, kau ingat, at Rum Jungle, stupid wacko bartender gave us s0me kind of drugs! K.0 aku! Kau pun same! Ahaha :-S what a nyte? Thats why, i hate drugs! Ruin the nite at 0nce! Kacaucau..
Aish.. Get your ass back here ASAP,KAK IETA! Am fuckin darn bored! Been drinking all by myself at h0me! Torturing my mental! Erk..

No comments: