Monday, July 7, 2008

Ignorance is bliss ? ! ? !


You ignore me! Why? Why? Why? I thought you are someone new but i was so wrong with my thoughts!

Seeing you again after so long since we last meet up, didnt change you! Its all wasted! Failure! Failure! Failure!

You insisted me to go to your house. You said, 'i miss you,baby.. I want us to chill out together.'
From the time i was at your home sweet home, you fucking ignore me! You didnt say a word til i walked out from the door..

Come on, Rich.. Stop these shyts all! I thought you someone new! Looking at all pics taken that night at that Afrikanskaya Diskoteka, i was in disguised! What have gotten in you,Richard?! Knowing you these much, that night,history has been created!

You were such a jam, a darling ... Having you around that momenta, hugging me, hold me hands, i was numb.. You never did things like that before! You know you better- a very very very UPTIGHT kind of man! And that night, was the only memory i could cherished,Richard...

This one kind of human being, that totally challenge me! I never given up! Ive tried many thangs to 'soften' him but ..... I wont stop til the end though! No harm, trying for something new!

Its just that, i was so frustrated! That night you made me your woman! And the next day, non-existence me! You fucking ignore me,rich! What in hell,u asked me to come then? Are you nuts? Me came all the way to see you, and this ive got?!

How could in a day,youve becoming the YOU ive known for the past two years! Oh my oh my! Two years? Un-fucking-believeable! This lil something something ... *


End of ChaPter ① ...


→ u made me cry again, Rich! Thank You! ←

No comments: