Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oppsie Daisie


I just found this bag! Well, actually, i could even remember when i purchased it! Might be last year, at Berjaya Times Square, during Christmas. Gosh..

Ive been buying so many bags at once. Until ive abandoned them all.. I am so sorry for abandoning y'all.. Now ive to open my other box, that consists of my BAGS collection. Oh n0o..

Ive no idea where shall i organized its all. If not mistaken, the number has increased to more than 60 of them. Naa.. I wanna hit 100 .. ! Yeah.. By end of 2008, i must hit the 100! Go gal! Buy buy die die .. !

Will upload the pic of me bags collecti0n s0on! Have fun l0oking at it! N0t expensive bags but bearable.. The m0st expensive would be the COACH. Thanks to YOU! :-P

Owh.. Soon my birthday! So people, m0re bags for me? Hehe :-* i shall be waiting then.. If you do give me a bag, I LOVE YOU! Hahaha..


No comments: