Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Fav. Midnight Binge


Am luvin' it! Ja tak ljybly! Seni seviyurum! Ich liebe dich! Does it s0und like the McDonald's adv? Hehe..

Thanks a zilli0n Sharwty Babe for the AVOCADO. Has became my fav. since me learnt, it c0uld be the substituiti0n for butter. Yummy yummy avocado..
*thank you Uncle police! Vewy thoughtful of U!*

I over poured the Hersheys choc syrup. Hehe.. Thats why, in the pic, so much of choccy hovering the avocado. Gosh.. Me want m0re! Please..

Mr. Z.. Want some? Sowwy you! All d0ne! :-P Me mean.. Nway, been w0ndering, how you d0ing!? Hope you are getting better!
ς GET WELL SO0N ς


1 comment:

azzy said...

Last i ate avocado when the second time I went Cameron HIghlands. Avocado its only RM 7 per kg. Bought for my darling shot. Kat sini mahal nak mati 4hengget sebiji