Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pimples mania


OH MY GOD! Pimples mania striked again! Reasons: 

1. Not enough sleep -
EURO 2008 .. 「 how i could i say NO to football 」

2. Workloads - erk.. 1st
job of mine! I thought would be SMOOTH CRIMINAL but me criminal-to-be! 

3. ESTEE LAUDER - my cleanser+moistrizer+IDEALIST face cream+ADVANCED NITE REPAIR+ TINTED moistrizer+ bla bla bla .. All finished.. ! Mayday mayday ! ! ! :-S Aint got money to buy! Gotta ask my daddy i guess! Huhu.. Spoilt me me! 

4. Longing for SOMETHING NEW - What would it be, i wonder ... 

5. Contempleting which courses me going to dive into! Remember! My last resort! Never give up! Medicine isnt for me-not end of the world! Me assumed, lets be an ENGINEER OIL+GAS.. Offshore+men! Damn.. Ahaha.. She_Devil me! 

5. To-be or Not-to-be .. The person i was.. The person i am today..


 ˇ SLeep Deprivation ˇ

No comments: