Monday, June 23, 2008

New Wee Handbag


Erm.. I do have a 'big' problem it seems! When it comes to HANDBAGS (As long as it known as BAG) - To the Lord I surrender!


The boutique THE PINK PUSSYCAT ( MADE IN JAPAN ) - at Sunway Pyramid does have a good catch of HANDBAGS! Affordable! Sexy! Colorful! Elegant! 

Thank god I dont have that much of money with me! If not - you know whats going to happen! SHOPPING SPREE! B-) - handbags day!


My knee is getting better! Gosh! I just cant live depending on painkillers-DRUGS! Might as well i indulge on KOKAINA,ryte? :-S yeah! The phatty me me since 4eva!


Was on the phone with Sharwty Babe. Hope the REDANG ISLAND plan is going to be the journey to the east! -CUTI CUTI MALAYSIA- double birthday bash for YOU and ME! Anyone interested to tag along? If so, please holla at me or Sharwty!

Owh.. Someone from Sunway Lagoon Theme Park rang me earlier in the morning. She offered me to join the CORPORATE SEASON PASS,something like that! Actually at first she rang my dad, DATOK ZAKARIA (Erk.. Since when my dad has that title?! -coNFuSed- thats how she addressed my dad throughout the conversations! ) And he has given my number. There you go! Dad agreed! Yippiee.. So, to deary friends out there, lets have the summer jam splash party there! With the card, 8 people could tagged with me and pay RM54 for wet+dry park, instead of paying RM60-WET PARK, RM45 DRY PARK.. And as for me,its FREE-UNLIMITED PASS for a year! Oh noo.. Maka rentunglah kulit aku! Huhu :-S


By the way, i just buzzed my uncle in WALES. Oh god! My aunty is admitted to the hospital. Erm.. I think miscarriage again or hmph.. Fetus caput in the tummy! Hope shes going to be ok! Not the first time for her though! Be strong Kak Zu! 

Me off to heavens know! Graveyard shift tonight! All the best to you, Syezz! Til then .....

1 comment:

azzy said...

jgn la lupa ajak ye sayang....muahhhhssss