Monday, June 30, 2008

Hi-Tea @ 3 with ASTRAVNAT


Privetik colncet mayo!
Who that beside me?
Near yet so far?
*daleko daleka* ..

At last, my kinda cruel-la intention succeed! Oh yeah!
' i got to speak Russian '
- ja xo4y gavarit na rycckam c nim -
In other words as my babysis said, 'publicity murahan! Haha (",)
So, people notice me it seem! Even Dr. Sheikh said, 'terer la dia' ! Aish.. Look whos talking,mate!?
-aku memang terer-

During the talks, i am well-inspired+intrigued with his high determinati0n! He is so focussed and serious with his new dedicated life. I started to wonder, does he lead a normal kind of life or is he going to be such a-pain-in-the-ass? As Sharwty said,' hes C.O.C.K.Y ' ..
¿ I WONDER ¿

Follow your dreams! Thats what he has been saying! Well, if it wasnt for you, how much u fight for it, no use digging out your own grave! When its not meant to be, it wont be! In other word, FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT .. !


® ep|sode one

No comments: