Friday, June 20, 2008

My Territory


The beloved territory of mine! Been here since 26th May 2008. 


 Welcome to The Smart Team! :-*


Everyday after 3pm, system d0wn! KENAN .. ! Come on! Gimme a break! Arghh..



Was chit chatting with my supervisor, K. Melati, regarding my intention to further my study. Well, she said, as MAXIS-ian, the commitment is 111 % . Erk.. I guess, once i started my class, my brain caput! Huhu.. Just wait and see whats going to happen.. 


Owh.. Somewhere in August, MPN will start! Oh dear! Complicated! We had briefing today with the boss. SKMM the one instructed so. Wow! Maxis is in crucial state i supposed! Jeopardising oneself!


Just received a phone call from HER! Again the drama started! Please dont put me in such state. I totally had enough of the shyts u people have giving me! Because of YOU - MARRIAGE IS NOT MY THANG, now and forever! Why i have to carry the burdens! Is it because the fact, AKU AL0NG! AKU KAKAK! 


Am off to JB! Mayday mayday! Tonight! Work?

No comments: