Monday, October 13, 2008

Still frustated...


I had been sleeping whole day. Woke up 6.30am, then had sh0wer and dozed off again. At 10am+ w0ke up again, had milo and slept back. 2pm+ w0ke up, me went to the hall and c0ntinue sleeping again. At last 5pm+, w0ke up and straight to bathr0om, sh0wer. Hahaha.. Crazy! Wasted wh0le day tido mamp0s! Uhuhu..

I put laundry into washing machine. Then i realized i got no m0re detergen. Damn.. I walked to the minimart nearby, gt the rm1 fab. D0ne with washing, i washed the dishes. Vacuumed wh0le h0use. Am tired.. Huhu..
6.30pm i watched tv until n0w.. I d0nt kn0w what am watching coz am n0t watchin. Hehe.. Alm0st 12midnite n0w. 2m0ro w0rk 3pm. Argh.. Start dah shift gile babi. Next week 5pm-2am. Hmph..

This is n0t what i want but,

Do i have a ch0ice? ..

No comments: