Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pimples mania - again ...


Am getting sick with my face. Pimples mania. Hating myself.. Again, it started. Damnit.. Me hair n0w super li0n king. Those curls are gr0wing out of c0ntr0l. Me fam was ere f0r the weekend. Had go0d time with them. Dad nevaending st0wy, with the J.CO donut. Helmy played ice skating with his friend. While Elyn and Farra busy settling the new houz at seri kembangan. Mama and Dad- again, THE FISHO FEVER! Especially Dad. He just l0ves the fish spa.

Hard to say g0odbye to them. I miss h0me! Bl0ody h0mesick. I wished i could tag al0ng with them to Jb yesterday. Hmph..

As me j0tting this, me is so lethargic. 1st day perioad, am dead meat. Havent sleep fr yesterday. W0rked til 1am yesterday. And again t0day 7am. Erm..

To Mr. Z,
Told ya so me m0od swing. Kill kill die die m0de. Every m0nth like this. Am suffering alwyte.. U no understand. . . Owh. Hows the gymming g0in 0n there? Hot cute tiit butt ha? I w0nder. .

Well,
to the S0ME0NE,
You-kn0w-who-you-are,
Where the hell is YOU? Cant hate u. Cant luv u. Just cant do anything about U! Nevamind..
Til we meet again. . . . .

~me r0lling 0n s0fa. Saket per0t saket. Sume saket~

No comments: